- The Big Difference
- Ask Yourself...
- Idea Exchange
Prepare for a Consultation
If you want to get going right now, and take a step in becoming more aware of what you want, then I invite you to answer these questions for yourself.
You have the option to send your answers to me or you can keep them confidential for yourself. If you choose to send them to me, copy and paste the questions into an email, and include them with your responses.
- What energizes you? Think people, places, things, activities.
- What are your strengths and talents? What do you love about your work and life right now? What is going well? What are you proudest of? What are you passionate about?
- Where are you limited? What obstacles or challenges are you facing? Where is there stress?
- What challenges need to be addressed immediately? Which challenges could be addressed over time?
- Are there any opportunities that you feel you are not taking, or making the most of?
- What would you like to accomplish in the next 90 days?
- What small step could you take in the next 24 hours to move in the direction of your goals?
- When someone gives you input, how can you hear it best? Strong feedback, questions, suggestions, gentle encouragement, listening, information, structure, accountability?
- Are there any special areas in which you would like advice or support? Examples: Relationship building, research, industry data, team building, expansion, community outreach, systems, technology, ecommerce, staffing, marketing, planning, finding new customers, keeping current customers?
- What are you grateful for? Who could you say “thank you” to today?