- The Big Difference
- Ask Yourself...
- Idea Exchange
Long gone are the days when everyone had to stay in the same job for their whole life. Now, you have the choice. Now, it is totally accepted, and even celebrated, to make career changes, The process starts with an impulse to change and a willingness to consider options. Here are some of the questions I support you in addressing:
- Focusing on your strengths and talents
- Identifying new, viable areas of interest
- Languaging your skill set to translate into new arenas
- Preparing a game plan
- Making the most of the connections you already have
- Ramping up your networking
- Rehearsing for interviews
- Drafting follow up correspondence
- Keeping the accountability
- Reviewing feedback
- Staying positive in the process
If you feel that this is the kind of support that would be beneficial to you, then please do contact me. Click here to request a complimentary consultation.